During this time of sheltering in place and social distancing, Kadima is offering high quality online instrumental instruction on all instruments.
Please contact us today to schedule a lesson today!
We present our Remote Winter Session II 2021
January 12th through March 18th
Concert on Sunday, March 21st
Click or tap on the image above for a digital registration form.
You play and you pass it on!
Kadima Conservatory of Music believes that music is a common language that promotes a harmony transcending race, ethnicity, age and gender. Music inspires individual and collective expressions of creativity, thereby enhancing constructive social behavior. The discipline of music boosts the intellectual and physical development of its students. It provides psychological and emotional consolation as well as personal growth for all participants. Kadima's goal is to promote the appreciation, performance and instruction of classical and popular music. We offer the following programs:
- Private music instruction
- Kadima Conservatory Philharmonics - a tri-level orchestra program, meeting for 3 10-week sessions per year
- Master classes and chamber music coaching
- Summer Music Seminar - a 5 week summer music intensive in June & July
- Community and school concerts featuring the Kadima String Quartet
- Online Remote Classes including Music Theory, Music History, Conducting, Instrumental Play-Alongs, Guitar, and more!